Friday 31 January 2014

Winter Training

Winter training is going well, this is the first time I've written a proper plan and stick to it. Weekly riding time is up to 6 hours, I'd like to get more long rides in but with college commitments, this is about as good as it will get at the minute. I'm feeling fitter than ever and increasingly ready for a great season this year!

The dates and venues for the Southern XC series have been announced (they are on the website). QECP looks to be a good round - my home race of you like! I'm planning to get up there as much as possible for plenty of climbing practice. Also looking good are the Wasing and Crow Hill round, I really liked the courses last year and hope I can go faster this year! Checkendon and Porridgepot Hill are new venues for me so it will be good to race somewhere new.

See you on the trails,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment